Pages

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Girls Girls Girls!!!

As most people, I wear different hats.. the sister hat, daughter hat, friend hat, cousin hat, social worker hat but no hat means more to me than the auntie hat. I have 6 wonderful nephews and with each one.. I wished for a niece. Don't get me wrong.. I wouldn't trade a moment with any of them but there were occasions when I would dress up Rob and Jarrod like girls.. could explain a few things....
I am also so lucky to be a surrogate auntie to all of my friends children.. my first "niece" was my girlfriend Sherri-Ann's daughter Tianna.. such a sweetheart!! She's already 14 now and probably not really that into cute little dresses and cute toddler toys.

One of the happiest days of my life was when my nephew Rob had his first child.. a girl! Raeya (a made up name that was influenced by a Mortal Combat video game I think).. so cute and let me tell you.. I went nuts with the cute clothes.. then came two of my best friends who both had girls.. Claire and Ally.. and then my nephew Geoff had Charlotte. I love all my nieces and nephews.. the blood and the surrogate's but I'm telling you..

I am truly loving the girl thing these days!!! Being an auntie is the best job in the world.. love them, spoil them, and give them back to their parents!

Love you all Matthew, Geoff, Rob, Jarrod, Kelly, Luke, Joshua, Raeya, and Charlotte.. and my surrogates Katie, Tianna, Samson, Claire, Adam and Ally!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment