Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Winter Wonderland!

How shocked I was to look out the window this afternoon only to see it was snowing!! We never get snow this early! So I took Maddie out for a walk and she snurfed the snow as we made our way down the road.. it has turned out to be quite the blizzard.. I think there is close to three inches if not more!

Not to rub it in but I am officially finished my Christmas shopping! Now everything else I pick up are bonus gifts! My plan is to start wrapping tomorrow.. I've always wanted to make things look pretty when they are wrapped but I always end up leaving it to the last minute so there are never any pretty ribbons or bows but this year I've gone all out so Martha step aside! I've even taken over as Mrs. Christmas at work.. I have organized everyone to draw names for the secret santa and we are putting up the Christmas tree on December 1st! Hey.. someone has to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment