Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Finally the Weekend!

This has been the longest week in the history of weeks! And I only worked three days! There must be a full moon or something.. not to mention the weather being crazy! The power went out which means the elevator doesn't work.. thankfully it was only out until 8:30 but considering I wasn't home when the power went out.. I had to wait for it to come on before I could even get into my home!

I weighed in this morning and gained 2 lbs.. not bad considering I haven't been eating properly for the past two weeks.. way too much fast food! I'm almost finished all of my Christmas shopping.. gotta love online shopping!! There are just a few items that I have to go and pick up and then picking up my online orders when they come in and I'll be finished!! I love Christmas so much!! I love to give people gifts and most of all I love to see my family and friends.. especially my nephews whom I don't get to see very often. Nothing makes me more happy than spending time with them and hearing what is going on in their lives.


Is there anyone else out there who has people in their lives that use them.. you know they are using you yet you still allow it.. I can't stand that.. yet for me, I want their friendship so I put up with it.. like friends who only contact you when they need a place to crash.. it's not even like they stay to visit or anything.. they pass through town, crash for the night and leave asap... then there are others who will call to go for dinner or movies and you know it's only because they can't find anyone else to go with or they are mad at someone else so want to be out when their other friends call.. I can't imagine using someone like that and would never even think about it.. the thing is I don't even think they know they are doing it but I'm scared if I said something they wouldn't care and continue doing it or stop doing it and never see them again..

Cheers to a better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment