Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Photography

Have I mentioned lately how much I love photography? I found some pictures that I took years ago and although I like the composition.. the exposure was way off. I used the quick fix in photoshop elements 8 which totally helped, but I would still like to tweek them a bit more... or better yet, get the exposure right the first time!

I've been thinking about either joining the Surrey Photography Club or taking some more photography courses. I really like the idea of Christopher Johnson's classes and I would really love to take some at Focal Point if they weren't so far away. I'm still looking for some other courses as well so if anyone knows of any (in the Fraser Valleyish area) for an advanced photographer, please let me know!

But for now I will continue to teach myself thru trial and error, reading photography blogs and reading books... there's no bad day when you have a camera in hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment