Pages

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Mother's Day

Wow, another Mother's day is fast approaching. Another day I am reminded that I don't have you here with me. Another day I can be reminded that I am alone. It will be 4 years this June that my world changed. No longer do I have someone to call every night and watch tv on the phone with. No longer do I have someone I can argue with for the sake of arguing with and still laugh when we are done. No longer do I have my travel buddy or someone I can just pudder around town with. I miss you in so many ways mom.

Now I have no choice but to keep my memories of you vivid in my mind.

Christmas time
Chocolate peanut butter ice cream
Mincemeat tarts
Butter tarts
Fiddler on the Roof
Abba
The Beatles
Quilting
Gardening
Guilt trips
Filet o' Fish
Bellingham
San Diego
Cats
Avon
Fried egg sandwiches
Grilleed Cheese and Tomato Soup
Disneyland
It's a Small World
Family BBQ's
Cribbage
Rummy
Trivial Pursuit
The Sound of Music
Bambi
Your goofy smile
Laughing until I cried


1 comment:

  1. I love ABBA, Fiddler on the Roof, Beatles, The Sound of Music, Bambi, and laughing until you cry too! Your Mom has great taste! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete