Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

When the Rain Comes


When the rain comes it seems that everyone has gone away
When the night falls you wonder if you shouldn't find someplace, to run and hide

Escape the pain..

But hiding's such a lonely thing to do

I can't stop the rain from falling down on you again
I can't stop the rain but I will hold you 'til it goes away

When the rain comes you blame it on the things that you have done
When the storm fades you know that rain must fall on everyone

So Rest awhile, it'll be alright
No one loves you like I do!

I can't stop the rain from falling down on you again
I can't stop the rain but I will hold you 'til it goes away

When the rain comes...
I will hold you!



I really love that song..
Sometimes it feels like the rain never stops.
Sometimes it feels like no one really gives a damn.
Sometimes I feel so alone.

Today, I heard someone say that in order to feel someone cares you need to let go.. you need to trust and with that I would only guess, someone would need to take a leap.. a leap of faith. Fear can hold so many back from trying news things, going to new places and allowing others to love them.

So many can put on a tough act.. a mask if you will.. to hide what is really going on inside. So many feel they are screwed up.. beyond repair.. undeserving.. and fear that if they let their guard down they will be criticized or judged.. for just being themselves. The one who won't ever judge is God.. and that's great.. and no offence to Him or disrespect.. ya can't play cards with God.. you can't share a physical relationship with Him.. He isn't going to sit beside you on the couch and watch a movie with you.. and no matter how much faith one person has.. relationships with human beings are just as important.. but they won't happen..  not on a deeper level.. if you don't take the risk..

There is one person I desperately want to open up to.. I want to get rid of the negative thoughts swirling inside my head.. making me doubt that what I have to say is important.. making me feel like I'll get hurt if I say anything. I think we all make mountains out of mole hills and dammit.. I need an exterminator!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment